FRIDAY, SEPT 15
- 8:00-10:00 pm – Anniversary Concert: Bells, Choirs, and Resounding Virtuosity
- Anniversary Concert Details
- Location: Christ Episcopal Church in Cooperstown, NY (5 min. away from Otesaga Hotel).
- Advance ticket purchase required. CLICK HERE FOR TICKET PURCHASE (AC)
SATURDAY, SEPT 16
- 9:00 am-3:00 pm – Public Program: The Orthodox Christian Seminary in the 21st Century: Pathways, Questions, and Historical Dilemmas
- Public Program Details
- Lunch will be served at midday.
- Snacks will be served by the monastery brotherhood in advance of the All-Night Vigil.
- 3:00 pm – After the public program concludes at 3:00pm, tours of the monastery and seminary, a museum exhibition, and the bookstore will be available to the public.
- 7:00 pm – All-Night Vigil in the cathedral.
SUNDAY, SEPT 17
- 9:00 am – Entrance of Metropolitan NICHOLAS followed by Hierarchal Divine Liturgy.
- 3:00 pm – Otesaga Hotel / Benefit Banquet
- Benefit Banquet Details
- Advance purchase of tickets or tables required. CLICK HERE FOR TICKET PURCHASE (BB)
PLEASE NOTE: The events listed above on Friday, September 15 and Saturday, Sept 16 will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. After the conclusion of the Divine Liturgy on Sunday, Sept 17, the Benefit Banquet will also be open to the general public, but only with advance purchase of tickets or full tables. For further information, please contact John Keller, 75th Anniversary Coordinator, via e-mail: email@example.com or by phone at 315-409-1445.