Dear Friends of Holy Trinity Seminary!
Over the past year, with God’s help and your generous donations, the Seminary has made numerous improvements in many areas of education and student life. The following examples are just a few of the recent developments at Holy Trinity Seminary:
- The Seminary established a new, two-year, on-campus Certificate in Pastoral Studies
- One highly-qualified professor joined the Seminary’s teaching staff
- Student life was enriched through an increase in the food budget for more nutritious meals and major improvements of dormitory facilities
- The museum, long inaccessible to the general public, opened in May 2014 after undergoing a total reconstruction, and is used by Seminary faculty to supplement classroom instruction
- Holy Trinity Seminary revived a long-standing tradition of organizing academic conferences, starting with this October’s conference dedicated to the 700th anniversary of St. Sergius of Radonezh and plans for an academic symposium in honor of St. Tikhon of Moscow in fall of 2015
The Seminary is actively working towards adding a Master of Divinity program for Fall 2016. The addition of this program will require substantial investments in multiple areas, including significant upgrades to information technology and rigorous development of library resources.
Last year, the Seminary successfully raised over $325,000. To meet the financial needs for the 2014-2015 academic year, we have set the fundraising goal to $500,000.
With your continued support, Holy Trinity Seminary is able to maintain its high level of theological instruction in preparing the future leaders of our Church. Please give to this worthy cause.
May the blessings of the Lord be upon you!