The Jordanville Annual Fund is your opportunity to support all that we strive to accomplish daily. It is mainly the generosity of donors like you that makes it possible for us…
- to keep encouraging the well-known spiritual commitment of our monastic community, including its beautiful church services and singing every day;
- to continue building and strengthening Holy Trinity Orthodox Seminary, an officially accredited institution with a top-notch faculty and diverse body of dedicated students;
- to maintain our picturesque and much-beloved sacred property, nearly 1,000 acres in Upstate New York with many buildings and housing for the monastery and seminary;
- to further expand Jordanville’s renowned missionary outreach with its countless publications since the founding of our press close to a century ago.
All of these, and so many more, are among our vital and ongoing undertakings.
We are currently in the midst of our effort to successfully complete the 2019 year-end drive by December 31. So, please do not delay your donation!
- $5,000 (yes, you can surprise us with more!)
- up to $100
Your gift to the Annual Fund, no matter what size, will be much appreciated at this time.
Abbot of Holy Trinity Monastery
Rector of the Seminary